Welcome to MY World!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MY World!

No losers Allowed!

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Kael'thas Sunstrider

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Kael'thas Sunstrider
The Sun King
Kael'thas Sunstrider

Male Gemini Dog
Брой мнения : 31
Местожителство : TK

Kael'thas Sunstrider Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Kael'thas Sunstrider   Kael'thas Sunstrider I_icon_minitimeНед Авг 23, 2009 4:10 pm

The last of the Sunstrider dynasty, Kael'thas Sunstrider (often shortened to Kael) was the Prince of Quel'Thalas and a senior member of the Kirin Tor of Dalaran. After the death of his father, King Anasterian Sunstrider, and the destruction of most of Quel'Thalas, Kael'thas led what remained of his people — first in the increasingly hostile Alliance, and then in the service of Illidan Stormrage — acting only for the benefit of his shattered homeland and its aggrieved people. Subsequent events led him to betray Illidan, his own people, and existence itself...giving himself willingly to the service of the Burning Legion and its lord, Kil'jaeden the Deceiver. After his attack against Silvermoon and the stealing of the naaru M'uru, Kael'thas became a reviled traitor. The Shattered Sun Offensive, an alliance of the Aldor and the Scryers, invaded the Isle of Quel'Danas, cornered Kael'thas in his last bastion, and finally destroyed him.

In both World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Kael'thas is voiced by Quinton Flynn.

Title
The Sun King, Lord of the Blood Elves
Character class Blood mage (WC3); Wizard, Fighter (WCRPG); Mage, Warrior (WoWRPG)
Affiliation
Burning Legion (currently)
Alliance of Lordaeron, Kingdom of Quel'Thalas, Kirin Tor, Illidan's forces (formerly)
Occupation Lord of the blood elves, Master of Tempest Keep, Uncrowned King of Quel'Thalas, Servant of Kil'jaeden
The Tempest Bridge, Tempest Keep or Grand Magister's Asylum, Magisters' Terrace
Status Deceased (lore); Killable (WoW)
Relative(s) Anasterian Sunstrider (father), Dath'Remar Sunstrider (ancestor)
Mentor(s) Kil'jaeden (current), Illidan Stormrage (former)
Companion(s) Al'ar (phoenix)
Alignment Chaotic neutralMoM
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://www.impulse.bg/White_WolfBoy
Kael'thas Sunstrider
The Sun King
Kael'thas Sunstrider

Male Gemini Dog
Брой мнения : 31
Местожителство : TK

Kael'thas Sunstrider Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Kael'thas Sunstrider   Kael'thas Sunstrider I_icon_minitimeНед Авг 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Естествено , че съм удобрен. Very Happy
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://www.impulse.bg/White_WolfBoy

Kael'thas Sunstrider
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Welcome to MY World! :: Основа :: Създаване на герой!-
Идете на: